Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On Jobs...

Before writing serious on Make-up tips, why not have a look some photos when i on job.


















Each time when i done someone make-up normally i will took a photo shoot. I have a friend she do not know anything about make-up and she told me " Stacey... you know what!! I really admire you because you just like a Magician can change some who look just .. so.. so.. to "Hollywood Star". Well, be honest i quite like the compliment actually.. hhheee.. hee, because is really true that I am so happy to see someone just turn beautiful after the make-over.




Well i also have girl who told me... "Neeh... Make-up is not for me, I am Natural Beauty". I think in my heart "Natural Beauty.... come on... that is why til now you still have not have a boy friend." Nowadays, girl who do not know make-up is really getting rare, but for those who really do not have the know how, do not worry, please stay with my blog from time to time, you will keep some knowledge for yourself.




Make-over Workshop

2 comments:

Hong 阿豐 said...

You are doing a great job! Keep going ^^

Stacey Lee said...

Thanks dear... do support me and ask your girl friend tag along this blog, or even can ask me question about Make-up.

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails