Saturday, October 31, 2009

Body Paint on your wedding day

The Lovely couple Mr. Peter Peh & Mrs Peh (Li Yun). They having their wedding at Singapore Botanic Garden, is an un-forgetable wedding day, as they register married on 20.09.2009... (2009&2009)
I had proudly done an body paint on her arm and back side, which make herself stand out from all other 160 bride on that day.
Look the happiness on thier face, in fact they are super duper tired.
The flower paint on it will look very 3D, doesn't look flat... glad that everyone love it. I am happy to see the new bride charming smile.
If anyone wanted me to go Singapore for ther wedding Make-up i do not mind.... absolute love the country. I had been a while did not go there, but i still unable to give up my nationality as i also proud to be Malaysian too...


Maybe will leave it to my son, if they decide to migrate.










No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails