Thursday, September 18, 2008

Indoor Shooting

Is my great pleasure to work with the most exciting Modeling Magazine - YOUmag. I am their Makeup & Hair styling consultant for the next few coming issues. If you want to see more on the actual work please log into www.youmag.com.my



Asther... the beautiful Babe..... OOoh Don't Cry Baby

Cathy.... Just like China Doll... She is the PIC of this Shooting and she found me at ModelFreelancer.com


My Favourite Aeron.. Far from Penang...


The Sexy Look of Asther... She really Look Like a STAR...










Is my great pleasure to work with the most excting Modeling Magazine - YOUmag. I am their Makeup & Hair styling consultant for the coming issue.



Nice to meet all new Models of future..
If you want to know more about my services, please feel free to drop me a line at Poshies@gmail.com


No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails