Thursday, August 26, 2010

AVĖNE NEW SENSITIVE WHITE

I think Agust is my lucky month, thank you so much to onlybeauty.com.my had choosen me as one of the winner to experience EAU THERMALE AVĖNE NEW SENSITIVE WHITE which is still not out in the market yet.

Available in September 2010 at selected Guardian Pharmacy, Watson’s Personal Care Store, Sasa Cosmetics and Independent Pharmacies.



I am meeting the PIC Mr. Ng at the curve on 19th August 2010, he passed me this AVĖNE NEW SENSITIVE WHITE range and Sun block sample.

Avėne Sensitive White range is formulated for Sensitive Skin and it is Paraben, fragrance and alcohol free


With its 3 complementary –remove products, this program will quickly become the invaluable ally of sensitive skin, and restore its translucence.
  • Whitening Lotion smoothes the skin's texture and prepares it for receiving the other products in the range, which as a result are better absorbed for maximum efficacy. It has a very pleasant texture upon application. It is delicate on the skin, and leaves a subtly soft film-remove Rich in moisturizing agents, the Whitening Lotion leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated*.
  •  Whitening Essence has a high concentration of actives to help effectively fight the formation of brown spots and to maintain a pale and translucent complexion. Its efficacy is reinforced by the presence of moisturizing agents.
  • Whitening Fluid helps to prevent skin discoloration and to maintain a clear and translucent complexion. It guarantees a perfectly shine-free finish.
  • Sunblock
I will showing you my result after using it... stay tune, you may visit http://www.onlybeauty.com.my/product-detail.php?prodid=128&cateid=1 for more information





Share

No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails