Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pampering myself with Pedicure & Manicure

I brought a coupon from Everyday.com.my for a full set of Pedicure and Manicure at only RM33.

I always do it for my clients and now really have a good excuse for myself to be pamper, because is really cheap.
 I snap this photo from the wall poster, really beautiful.
 Very cozy place, super enjoying and they also have a big LCD TV on the wall, they will play different movie for us. So even i am sitting there for 2 hours and more i did not feel boring.
 This place really make me feel like home.

 Relax and comfortable, I choose the same color for fingers and toes. Fresh and Clean.
The person who stand beside me is Kaka, she is from Indonesia (Chinese) and had married to a lucky Malaysian Chinese man. She really have excellent service skill and absolutely bubbly person.

Visit them at
Harmony Nail
No A-1-1 Block A,
No.1 Jalan PJS 8/15,
Dataran Menteri 46150.
Petaling Jaya.
Tel : 012-4978318


Share

No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails