Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why wait for Sales - Hunt for Discount with Worthy Book

I get a Birthday Present from a Lovely Blogger Friend - is a book. Well this is not a normal book to read, but a book with full of discounts voucher - GREAT Deals, GREAT Discounts!



The discounts voucher is almost cover everything from Dining, Entertainment, Retail and Services. Let's see what i found. There is a few my favorite shop is giving very good deal. Yipee and happy.
Ecoparadise - Antioxidant solution just laid and relax. 
 Now one session is on RM20..... I am sure will go to have a good sleep in there.
 Believe me the Enzyme juice is really really nice, taste like wine but of course more healthy.
APT Saloon - the largest Hair Saloon chain store in Malaysia - 45branches in West of Malaysia. 

I not only can get discount from this book but also FREE stuff... LOOK, is FREE Hair Treatment with scalp analysis.

Ooh NO... Chinese New year is coming, I am sure i need a Hair Cut to start a New year. I will have Hair Cut for FREE!

Wondering what i can use the RM500 for when i visit APT
Hungry now!
I am Sushi Lover.... SAKAE is one of my best choice. ha ha ha

Cool Buy one FREE one...

More FREE food, how cool is the worthy book, eat more yet save more.

FREE FREE FREE again... Yummy Catcha Ice Cream

"GO ON... TREAT OURSELF AND LOVED ONES..."
Plusizekitten.com readers can quote “Plusizekitten” and enjoy the 30% discount when you call worthybook at 03-22643115 or email them atinfo@worthybook.my J
www.worthybook.my


No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails