Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Precious Old China @ Central Market

I really cannot believe myself, even I am Malaysian who stay in KL & Selangor for more then 25 years but I never been to Central Market, KL.


When I stepping in, I feel like I am shopping at Bangkok. I found one very authentic restaurant in central market name Precious Old China. Wondering what food they serve?



Sitting in, make me feel really cozy and really can't wait to see what good food i can eat here. A charming and bubbly person in charge (Mr. Rayment Tee) had recommend me a few dishes that I must try. Precious Old China serves predominantly Nyonya (Straits Chinese) food.



Curry Fish Head, the taste is not spicy and if you are curry lover, you should love this as this is full of creamy coconut taste yet that is a flavour you never tell, finally i found out from Mr. Rayment, they added the secret ingredient "salty fish" in it too.

This is one of my favourite dish -  Kerabu Pucuk Paku. I cannot believe them this is much nicer then some traditional Malay cusine. Spicy + Sour just so nice to be starter.


I cannot stop compliment the food here, this their special friend chicken with lemon grass, you not eating the chicken in this dish, what i had told by Mr. Reyment, the lemon grass is eatable too. Crispy and the lemon essence is just so match with the chicken.


Chinese....of course RICE is still our Main stapple food, but i had order coconut blue rice instead white rice. This had made the whole satisfaction for my lunch with Precious Old China.


Refreshing Rosell juice (must try)


Local coffee, If you are coffee lover (must try)


Precious Old China

Restaurant & Bar, Lot 2, Mezzanine Floor, Central Market, Kuala Lumpur.

Reservation: 03-22737372Fax: 03-22745687





Share

No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails