Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love this 12-hour lasting brightening foundation

I meet some one I love....... 

I love myself so much after wearing this Lancome First 12-hour lasting, brightening foundation. Normally, I need to touch up my make-up by afternoon, now... I totally agree with the light texture, strong coverage and long lasting that make me look great the whole day long.







Before & After using Lancome, Maqui Miracle, I am really amaze by this small bottle thingy as the coverage is strong and with light texture, I did apply some loss powder just to fix it a little. 



Is a day time working class look..... Light Grey with dark green at the end to make my eye look bigger.

If you like this look, please comment it.

Cheers!
Share

No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails