Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beautiful Look start a Beautiful Day

Today evening i had attended an survey about Sanitizer, I had get myself dress-up & make-up nicely to start a beaufiul day.

And guess what i can see rainbow....



I believe if you have good mood in the morning you will eventually everything will seen like so smooth and easy for us. In another way, if you feel angry in the morning, the whole day will like in a mess with everyday. That is why I love doing make-up, that is how I start my good mood.

Today i would like to share with you the Make-up looks (Orangy + Pink eyeshadow)



Alot of young lady nowady do not really dare to apply pink eyeshadow, because they have a wrong perception of "pink will make my eye bulky" this is not true as you need to know how to blend in nicely with others colour.

wanna to learn make-up? please visit http://www.poshies-ladies.com/ or e-mail me stacey@poshies-ladies.com

Share

No comments:

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails