Sunday, June 27, 2010

The real fun of My Everyday Look Make-up Workshop

Note of thanks

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone who give me support and helping hand on this Make-up workshop.

Person 1: My hubby, thanks for his understanding and helping me to take care my 2 little angels, while I am busy with work.
Person 2: Mr. Josh Lee, be my venue sponsor, and everyone was so suprise how come got a hidden garden, antik and zen place around when they step in the gate. Of course als thanks all the workers there helping me setting up the room.
Person 3: Ms. Stella Yeo, my make-up partner and best friend, thanks for the hardwork, without you the workshop never be success.
Person 4: Ms. Lock, my best friend, FREE part-timer, really thanks for your time.
Person 5: Miss Janice Lim, my student and now become friend, thanks for your kindness to be my model.
Person 6: Glamlabel Studio, good work to your artist and your photographer... all my participants love thier make-over.
Person 7: S2 slimming, be our door gift sponsor, thanks.


Setting up by the world class interior design director Mr. Josh Lee (founder of Asian roots), we serve the best nasi lemak in town, cocktail sausage, banana cake, curry puff and tropical punch for the refreshment....


Stella Yeo - Make-Artist cum Partner, counting money.. haha..


First part - we start with the theory of colors. During the ice-breaking session, most of participants joining this make-up workshop is because they want to learn make-up and they want to be beautiful. Why they want to be beautiful? Because they feel that be beautiful can build confidents. These are the conclusion of thier comment. 


2nd part - Make-up step demonstration, the eye-shadow color is chose by all participants. They need to choose a color that they hate or never dare to use. Conclusion we have Orange and Deep Red. So, I am always love challenges, to put on eye-shadow color that they "Hate The Most" on the Model.


The End of the demonstration, Model Cat Walking....nice turn, of course after using the shade, tone & tint color technique, they can see how i change the color they hate become color they like it.


Then everyone will start get their make-over done, artist is busy, photographer busy editing, participants is happy with the beautiful look.


The best part of this workshop, you are paying RM50 but beside you have your FREE make-over and the money also can full redeemable for ZFC products.

I also would like to welcome those who had sign up the personal make-up course and get ready to be beautiful & buliding image confident.

The next make-up workshop will be at ecoparadise (Business Fraser Park, KL) on 9th July.


Share

3 comments:

Diana Loh said...

hi there...

may i know the content of the next makeup workshop?

Thx..

Poshies said...

Diana: the exact details of the workshop is not confirm yet, please leave ur e-mail address to us, will inform you once we have one.

Diana Loh said...

cfoong_loh@yahoo.com

thx ^.^

You May Also Like This:

Related Posts with Thumbnails